Consolidated Telecommunications Company (CTC) is accepting applications from members that are interested in joining the CTC Board of Directors for a vacant Director position in District 3- Mission/Outing.
Interested individuals must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a member in good standing and subscribe to CTC telephone service.
- Reside within the Mission (765) or Outing (792) service territory.
- Have the skills, interest and time to devote to overseeing CTC business.
- Attend 12 monthly meetings, plus other industry assemblies and training.
- Background check required.
Members of the CTC Board of Directors are responsible for representing the Cooperative membership and for developing strategies, policies and objectives for the Cooperative.
Those interested in becoming a candidate for District 3 should contact our office at 218-454-1120 for an application.
Applications must be received by September 28, 2017.